405 Heron Drive Suite 200
Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Ph 800.331.8272
Home > Medications > Doxycycline > Doxycycline: Oral Granules

Doxycycline: Oral Granules

Doxycycline may be prescribed for:

  • Infection

About Oral Granules:

One of the dosage forms available for Doxycycline is Oral Granules. A Wedgewood Pharmacy exclusive. We’ve developed granules to help reduce the risk of chemical exposure to horse owners, veterinarians and staff when administering medication. Our granules are larger than 100µm (microns), the largest particle size that can be inadvertently inhaled, so the amount of dust produced when administering the preparation may be reduced, thereby helping to decrease the risk of exposure. An added bonus, the granules are non-hygroscopic, so they don’t readily absorb moisture from the air.


18 strength combinations of Doxycycline Oral Granules are available.
  • Doxycycline (as Hyclate) from 2.5 gm/15cc scoop to 3 gm/15cc scoop
  • Doxycycline (as Hyclate) from 3.5 gm/25cc scoop to 5.5 gm/25cc scoop
  • Doxycycline (as Hyclate) from 6 gm/29cc scoop to 8 gm/29cc scoop
  • Doxycycline (as Hyclate) from 9 gm/43cc scoop to 9.2 gm/43cc scoop
  • Doxycycline (as Hyclate) from 1.25 gm/9cc scoop to 2 gm/9cc scoop

What our customers are saying

We are on auto ship so there is no worry about running out of meds. Notifications come in a timely manner and we receive the meds as promised.


They make everything easy. Never have any issues refilling prescriptions and medications always arrive quickly.


Featured Dosage Forms Available:

If you have a hard time getting your patients to take their medications in the dosage forms you’ve prescribed, try one of Wedgewood Pharmacy’s unique dosage forms that may help increase compliance. Doxycycline is also available in these featured dosage forms:

Other Dosage Forms Available:

Doxycycline is also available in these dosage forms. Different strengths may be available for different dosage forms.
Prescriber Information
Client Information

Doxycycline Oral Granules

Prescribed For: Horses
May be Prescribed For: Infection


Order now.

For veterinary professionals: Order from our 40,000-preparation formulary.

Doxycycline Oral Granules

Prescribed For: Horses
May be Prescribed For: Infection

Doxycycline for Dogs, Cats and Horses

If you have any questions concerning these medications, please consult with your doctor.

Pick up or refill now.

For pet owners: Pick up and fill a new prescription for your pet or refill a current prescription. Just click !

Print now.

Print this page now to share with my veterinarian.

For Veterinary Practices
For Pet & Horse Owners