405 Heron Drive Suite 200
Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Ph 800.331.8272

Amoxicillin/Famotidine/Metronidazole: Oral Oil Suspension

For Veterinary Practices
Prescribe Now
For Pet & Horse Owners
Manage Your Prescriptions
Amoxicillin/Famotidine/Metronidazole - Oral Oil Suspension - Dogs and Cats
The dosage form available for Amoxicillin/Famotidine/Metronidazole is Oral Oil Suspension. Wedgewood Pharmacy’s oral suspensions and solutions are a familiar and convenient dosage form. Oral suspensions and solutions can be administered directly into the mouth using a dosing syringe or mixed with a small amount of food. They offer a wide range of flavoring options, and flexible dosing adjustments.

3 strength combinations of Amoxicillin/Famotidine/Metronidazole Oral Oil Suspension are available.
  • Amoxicillin from 100 mg/ml to 125 mg/ml
  • Famotidine from 2.5 mg/ml to 5 mg/ml
  • Metronidazole (as Benzoate) from 65 mg/ml to 150 mg/ml
Other Dosage Forms Available:
Amoxicillin/Famotidine/Metronidazole is also available in this dosage form. Different strengths may be available for different dosage forms. Available Flavors:
Anchovy; Apple; Apple/Marshmallow; Apple/Molasses; Bacon; Bacon/Beef; Bacon/Cheddar Cheese; Bacon/Chicken; Bacon/Fish; Bacon/Marshmallow; Banana; Banana/Marshmallow; Banana/Strawberry; Beef/Cheddar Cheese; Beef/Chicken; Beef/Liver; Beef/Marshmallow; Cheddar Cheese/Marshmallow; Chicken & Liver; Chicken/Fish; Chicken-Marshmallow; Double Bacon; Double Banana; Double Beef; Double Chicken; Double Fish; Double Liver; Double Marshmallow; Duck; Duck/Marshmallow; Fish/Liver; Fish/Marshmallow; Half Bacon; Half Chicken; Peanut Butter; Peppermint; Strawberry/Marshmallow; Triple Chicken; Triple-Fish; Turkey; Tutti Fruitti and Tutti Fruitti-Marshmallow.

Prescriber Information
Client Information
Amoxicillin/Famotidine/Metronidazole Oral Oil Suspension
Prescribed For: Dogs and Cats
Amoxicillin/Famotidine/Metronidazole Oral Oil Suspension
Prescribed For: Dogs and Cats

If you have any questions concerning these medications, please consult with your doctor.