Pharmacy Technician, General Compounding
Wedgewood Pharmacy (Swedesboro NJ) has an opportunity for a full-time pharmacy technician in the General Compounding lab. Hours are 1:30pm – 10pm Monday through Friday along with working Saturdays from 9-5.
• Compound pharmaceutical preparations under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist.
• Make recommendations for process improvements.
• Assist team members in meeting preparation demands, ensuring quality control, and maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
• Support various operations to ensure high quality customer service, safety, and effective workflow within the organization.
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
• Prior experience working as a Pharmacy Technician and/or Pharmacy Technician Certification are preferred.
• Prior work experience work experience with demonstrated ability to be detail oriented, plan work and follow work instructions.
• Strong basic math and verbal skills.
• Ability to work standing for a prolonged period of time and concentrate on detail-oriented tasks.
Items in bold indicate required information.